Care Epsom Salts
Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate, 300g
Can be applied to sprains, bruises or boils and relieves occasional constipation.
Care Epsom Salts can be applied to sprains, bruises or boils and can also relieve occasional constipation.
Who can use this product?
- For constipation – adults, children over 12 years and with caution in the elderly.
- For external use – adults, the elderly and children.
- Do not use this product during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How to use this product?
- For constipation – Dissolve 1-3 x 5ml spoonfuls (5-15g) in 250ml of water and take by mouth.
- The solution may be flavoured with fruit juice.
- For external use on sprains, bruises and boils – dissolve 1 tablespoonful in a small cup of warm water and apply to the affected skin with cotton wool or lint.
See the product/label for full details.
Always read the leaflet/label carefully before use.
If in doubt, always talk to a healthcare professional.
Where to buy in store
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
You may also be interested in:
Click on a remedy below to learn more…
Care Clove Oil*
10mlFor the temporary relief of toothache.
Care Epsom Salts*
Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate, 300gCan be applied to sprains, bruises or boils and relieves occasional constipation.
Care Ibuprofen 10% Gel*
50gEffective relief from pain & inflammation.
Care Ibuprofen 200mg Coated Tablets*
24 & 48 TabletsEffective pain relief
Care Ibuprofen 5% Gel*
50g & 100gEffective relief from pain & inflammation.
Care Ibuprofen for Children Oral Suspension*
Ibuprofen 100mg/5ml, 100mlEffective relief of pain & fever.
Care Maximum Strength Ibuprofen 400mg Coated Tablets*
24 & 48 TabletsStrong, powerful pain relief.
* Licensed Medicine